Thursday, February 7, 2013

Adventures on the Minecraft Server 2

Ok, so I'm having trouble coming up with ideas about what to write in this...episode? Chapter? I mean, a lot of things have happened, but they're mostly minor stuff, and the major stuff is...sensitive. Oh, by the way, a guy named MrSoSick on the server was promoted to co-owner. Congrats! Even though I'm still head-mod...not sure why....
Oh, and there's a new survival games map, FWI.
And chests are now unlocked, unless they're in a faction zone, of course, so it's like any other faction server, which is not a complaint.

So....Ok, I'll tell ya one of my older stories. I was...admin at the time, I think. Maybe mod. Either way, I had pretty good armor and weapons. So here's the story: There's this guy who's screename I'm actually going to name: Footballdude. He's a huge PvP-logger, and that's REALLY annoying. Now we have an official rule against it, so don't do it. Anyway, I challenge him to a fight, 1v1, which of course he's not going to do fairly. So he and about 5 other players are at the edge of safezone, while I'm a few blocks into the wilderness. Most everyone's telling him to man up and fight me. And he does what he always does: Run forward, attack, and run back into safezone. It wouldn't annoy me as much if he would just say he wasn't going to fight, but no, he does this for about fifteen minutes. In the meantime, these two other players are rushing me over and over. They have weak armor and swords, so I take them down in a few hits. Maybe there was more weak players attacking me, but in any case, they were only an annoyance. So the players (not football, who's still acting like a wimp) are attacking me with their bare fists, and I'm just slashing them to pieces over and over. It was one of the most epic feelings I have ever felt in minecraft. I felt like I was in a zombie apocalypse or something. You'll get your turn, readers. There will be a day when you get to be the survivor. The only problem is that even though they weren't hurting me, it was wearing down on my armor. So football's friend...who might have been MrSoSick (I don't remember, but I think it was) joins in. And he has great armor and a great sword, so he's a threat. We don't attack for a while, but we eventually go at it. And...I win. Yeah. It was pretty awesome. Now the other players are still rushing me, to the point where I have to go back to my base to get more armor. Some players are still calling for football to fight like a man. I did get some hits off him, but he always regenerates in the safezone. And if he did just go all out and tried to kill me, I would win, just from my armor and sword. So after what feels like an hour of this (I'm not the only one who's taking hits at football at this point), I hit him with my fire aspect sword, and he rushes for water. The only thing is, the water just happened to be a few blocks short of the safezone. All of the other players (I think even mrsosick) rush for him like hungry piranhas. The funny thing is, this guy who had no weapons delivered the killing blow. And I will not lie, when I saw (the guy's name, I forget) slayed Footballdude, I cheered. We all did. It didn't really bother me that I wasn't the one to kill him, it was just the sheer awesomeness of us finally killing him. I gave foot's armor to the guy who killed him (even though we couldn't find it all. *shrug*), because that's not I wanted. I just wanted him to lose. You may not understand my mindset, but you will one day, once you meet a PvP-safezone-logger. And if you do understand, cheer with me, will you? Foot was fine with his death, so there was no raging. And if there was, it would be overshadowed by the amount of "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"s and "YES!"s.

So yeah, a short-ish, maybe minor story, with shady details from it being a while ago, but for me, it's still one of my memorable moments on the server.

1 comment:

  1. talk about ur promotion, and how your faction raids and kill the people that torment other players.

    ReplyDelete