Tuesday, November 13, 2012

An insane talk with no direction about Minecraft

Soooo...where do I begin. Oh, well, Minecraft is awesome. Oh, I know! OK, so I'm on this server, it's a pretty big one, I think it's ObsidianCraft, and the town I was living in went "into ruins" overnight (I guess the mayor left or something), and all the chests were unlocked. There were about 7 or so people living in that town, including me. Some of my valuables were gone, and I saw two people walking around in that city. I asked them about it, and they gave me about a whole friggin' half-stack of diamond and gold blocks (from the house made out of them that I assumed the town mayor made. How he got them is any one's guest). I thanked them, obviously, and sold them. ANYWAY, I joined this other town: pretty small, just houses in an area. Nothing really impressive, but I liked it. I bought an area, as well as my house. Now, this kind of worried me, but they said that the chests had to be open to the mayors. ...Ok, kind of scary, but I decided to go for it. Banndxstudios (a friend of mine) joined the town too, and he was kind of suspicious as well. I had a Silk Touch diamond pickaxe with like II efficiency, which the mayor kept asking to use all the time, by the way, and mined a grass block and buried a chest under there (after the mayor had caught us hiding chests in our bases). So one day, I decided to make a sort of pool for the town, in the wilderness territory, of course (Still haven't figured out how to do it properly). The mayor gets mad, saying I'm griefing. Uh...dude, it's in the wilderness. But nope! He just covers my pool that took me a while to make with some dirt blocks. I guess he wanted to claim that area and use it for houses, but...dude! It's wilderness at the moment! Anyone can use it! But whatever. I decided. "Hey, if he won't let me make a public pool, why not made a smaller pool in my house?" So I made a 3x3 pool, nothing special. But get this: He covers that too. Why? Apparently I'm griefing! My own house! So, yeah. Those two very annoying incidents, along with the fact that the mayors could have full access to our chests, gave Banndx and I more than enough reason to leave. So yeah. My rant is done, but I might continue the story from there. Ciao, noobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment